Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting a response from the Denver service center?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My center display died two days ago and doesn't reboot. I've left four messages for the Denver service center over the past two days and they haven't called back. Anyone know how best to get them to respond, have experience with the average response time, or know if anyone is actually working there?

thanks,
pf-flyer

My center display died two days ago and doesn't reboot. I've left four messages for the Denver service center over the past two days and they haven't called back. Anyone know how best to get them to respond, have experience with the average response time, or know if anyone is actually working there?

thanks,
pf-flyer

Figured it out myself, but will post in case any of you go down this route. If you call the main tesla number and have it automatically transfer to the Denver service center, then it goes to a voicemail box that the Tesla Service center no longer has access to. So you need to call the direct line (303) 632-4200, not the 877 Tesla number.

I call 303-632-4200 for Denver Service (then select option 2). My success rate is 50% — every other call is picked up (I call during normal business hours, of course). Once when there was no answer I tried to leave a message only to find that the voice mailbox was full. Haven't tried that again. When I do get a service rep on the line I find him or her pleasant to deal with.

I'm due for a DU replacement on Wednesday. The replacement DU was supposed to arrive three weeks ago but I heard nothing. Finally called again on Friday and they found a DU for me (from someone else?) and I was able to schedule an appointment right away. [Sure hope that it is a "Q revision" DU, not one of the earlier ones, forgot to ask.] I was hoping to have this work done in September before having to deal with snow crossing the mountains. As it happens, a statewide snowstorm is predicted for tomorrow...

I dealt with the new Denver SC about two weeks ago. No doubt they have adjustments with the new SC, but they're enormously helpful once you connect. I had a coolant pump problem on a Saturday morning in Wyoming. When I got to the SC (after my car sent me to the old one) I was irritated and upset. They were gentle, kind, courteous and dealt with my issues on the spot. Teething problems, no doubt. Much better location, also no doubt. Really good staff, yes!

I call 303-632-4200 for Denver Service (then select option 2). My success rate is 50% — every other call is picked up (I call during normal business hours, of course). Once when there was no answer I tried to leave a message only to find that the voice mailbox was full. Haven't tried that again. When I do get a service rep on the line I find him or her pleasant to deal with.

I'm due for a DU replacement on Wednesday. The replacement DU was supposed to arrive three weeks ago but I heard nothing. Finally called again on Friday and they found a DU for me (from someone else?) and I was able to schedule an appointment right away. [Sure hope that it is a "Q revision" DU, not one of the earlier ones, forgot to ask.] I was hoping to have this work done in September before having to deal with snow crossing the mountains. As it happens, a statewide snowstorm is predicted for tomorrow...
So I had the same issues at first with the new location. But once I heard their issues, I understood. They supposedly didnt have phone or internet working beofrethey moved in. So it has been going on for months. The guys I talked to seemed very upset and frustrated as well. Sounds like they were opening without any IT at all. Not Denvers fault, but Tesla could have done better supporting their dealerships.

Had to go back for a 12v issue 3 weeka ago, and they were great. Made lots of changes and were fantastic.

So I had the same issues at first with the new location. But once I heard their issues, I understood. They supposedly didnt have phone or internet working beofrethey moved in. So it has been going on for months. The guys I talked to seemed very upset and frustrated as well. Sounds like they were opening without any IT at all. Not Denvers fault, but Tesla could have done better supporting their dealerships.

Had to go back for a 12v issue 3 weeka ago, and they were great. Made lots of changes and were fantastic.
Agree. I have found that if I call and someone answers, the service is fantastic. If I leave a voicemail message, it is never answered. I do have luck using the email address of a service rep that had helped me in the past.
The new SC is great. Quick, efficient and awesome staff. Plus great eating options nearby in case you are waiting for your car.

I agree - the SC and the technicians are great, knowledgeable and helpful. The front office is near worthless, Have never successfully reached anyone at the main number, and never had a voice mail returned. I provided that feedback the last time I was in, and got a "yeah, I hear that a lot..."

Similar with scheduling a ranger. If they put you through to the voicemail, the ranger doesn’t call back. But when you talk to the ranger it works great, have had two door handles fail in the last month, and home service was great

Thanks for posting this everyone, it has been useful. I was considering Denver for one of my next service visits (~100 miles closer than Minneapolis due to zero ND superchargers), but with the issues you are all having with communication I'll stick with the (almost unbelievable) awesome team at MSP. Hopefully the Denver team improves customer communication quickly.

I called the Littleton store today after hours and heard the prompt that I could make a service appointment online. I hung up and was immediately called back by someone in the service department saying sorry we just missed your call. Service closes at 6 and this was easily 6:45. It appears whatever issues they have contacting people have been resolved, at least in my case.

its worse now...even calling the direct number noone answers-even in parts .Its sad

Over 5 years of ownership, it's gotten a lot worse. While it's much easier to optimize the support process if it's all done over text methods, it's still really nice to call and ask someone a quick question if needed. I guess they're not a tech startup company anymore. I usually have the best luck if I just stop by the SC now, but that's not realistic for everyone.