Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting a service appointment for Roadster 2008

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wondering how fellow owners are scheduling service. The car does not appear in the Tesla app which seems to be the only way to make an appointment these days. I tried contacting my local SC in Springfield, NJ but they have been slow with responses.

Was going to do the annual maintenance and also getting the 1425 error code now (HVAC Low Current Pump failure).

Thank you!

• Helpful
Reactions: S-2000 Roadster
You have to call; just push option to speak to someone about your car "currently in service" and explain you cannot schedule service through the app on a roadster; they totally understand. Seems like you tried to leave a message; just speak to someone directly using what I said.

I just scheduled one the other day; my appointment is on the 29th.

Reactions: sujitdmello
The other thing you can do is to save the SMS message they send you to acknowledge the appointment, and such. Replying to it next time will drop a message to whichever service advisor you worked with last time. There will be a reply back saying the service event is closed, but they still get the message.

Reactions: sujitdmello
Thanks for all the responses! They eventually emailed me back Monday and I have an appointment setup for July 6th. They must have been busy because I did try calling them using the tip from @jason.tv but it just kept ringing.

Yes the app says there are no Tesla vehicles registered (I don't have any other Tesla). I can see my car on the Tesla website but not the app unfortunately.

Reactions: S-2000 Roadster
I've actually had good results using the [email protected] email address. The SC in Pensacola has gotten back to me within two work days all three times I've use it.

It may be that I'm the only Roadster in town and they like to have it in their shop or it may be the manager just likes me, IDK. But they have been pretty responsive to me since Tesla started this email account. Just my $0.02...

Not sure if it is related to Tesla deleting my Roadster from MY Tesla page, but I still have not heard from them since my January email requesting service. Then 2 weeks later I had the service manager at my local SC send an email on my behalf too. Still nothing.

I have a similar issue. No other Tesla Model, so the app doesn't work for me. I've left a voice message - since the office was too busy to answer the "currently in service" option. Thanks to this thread, I've also sent a message to the email address.

I'm really surprised that the Tesla.com web site - which still has records of my original account and vehicle - doesn't have some sort of Service link visible. Even if it was just a canned piece of text describing the basic steps to schedule an appointment, that would be far better than nothing. The phone menu system also doesn't have a clear path for Roadster customers.

I use email to the only service centre in my part of the country that can handle the Roadster. That works well. The alternative is to meet up in person, but it is an hour's drive away and rarely convenient. They don't have a phone number for customer requests and the app doesn't work for the Roadster here either.