Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting a Spoiler shipped to Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ahgh! This is so frustrating. I tried twice to order a carbon fibre spoiler for my Model 3 from AliExpress and both times the airline rejected it while still in China because Australia Post will not accept oversized items and the seller refused to send it any other way because it cost way more than they had quoted.
So I looked on ebay figuring that anyone who sold them directly on the Australian eBay site must know the ins and outs of sending them here. So even though it was way more expensive than the AliExpress ones I figured that was because they were paying the proper postage.
How wrong I was. I have been tracking the postage online and have just seen now that once again the package has been rejected for postage to Australia.

Has anyone had any success getting a spoiler delivered from overseas? For a resonable price of course. Online quotes for sending them from the large overseas reputable Tesla accessories websites are in the range of $300-400 just for the postage.
Or even better does anyone know of some available here already. I have done multiple searches and even though places like tessories.com.au and zeroooffset.com.au etc. do have spoilers they are either not genuine carbon fibre or they are gloss. I am specifically after a matt, genuine carbon fibre spoiler that looks like the genuine Tesla performance ones.

Reactions: rohan_aus