Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting a Tesla fix while waiting for M3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_3047.JPG IMG_3060.JPG IMG_3073-2.JPG IMG_3077-2.JPG IMG_3055-1.JPG

Hi!

I just wanted to relay a fantastic experience I had earlier this week. I was in Vegas for 3 days and rented an S P85 via Turo for $114/day (much better than Hertz's $400/day!!). One day, I made the drive out to Lake Meade, through the Valley of Fire, with plenty of juice left to get to the Fremont St. Supercharger, grab some food, then out to Henderson, NV for work.

The whole trip/rental experience was awesome, and I got some great time in a decked out S....definitely got my fix for awhile.

In short, for us M3 res holders that won't be owning an S or X, check out Model S/X rentals on Turo. The S I rented was from Brittney, fantastic service (dropped off and picked-up to me!) and super helpful...price couldn't be beat!!!

View attachment 199445 View attachment 199446 View attachment 199447 View attachment 199448 View attachment 199449

Hi!

I just wanted to relay a fantastic experience I had earlier this week. I was in Vegas for 3 days and rented an S P85 via Turo for $114/day (much better than Hertz's $400/day!!). One day, I made the drive out to Lake Meade, through the Valley of Fire, with plenty of juice left to get to the Fremont St. Supercharger, grab some food, then out to Henderson, NV for work.

The whole trip/rental experience was awesome, and I got some great time in a decked out S....definitely got my fix for awhile.

In short, for us M3 res holders that won't be owning an S or X, check out Model S/X rentals on Turo. The S I rented was from Brittney, fantastic service (dropped off and picked-up to me!) and super helpful...price couldn't be beat!!!
Where is the jealous smilie?

Based on this one experience I highly recommend Turo (it's like AirBnB for car rentals). However, I'm sure that like AirBnB, one's experience can vary greatly when compared to a standard rental company.

However, if you find yourself in Vegas, Brittney's P85 is the way to go!! There also was an X listed, but I think it was $190 a day...a little too high for me.