TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Getting attention in my Model S

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MTGMAN, Aug 14, 2014.

MTGMAN Member

Apr 26, 2012
    Greenville SC
    I had an opportunity to attend an unexpected event in Greenville SC. last night. Local film producers contacted me after finding out I owned a Tesla, and asked if they could have my car on display at their Tinker Kickstarter Fundraiser Gala downtown, where they were revealing a sneak peak of their film. The elite of the city were present and they were all over my Model S. Some never heard of Tesla Motors.
    They even had a famous artist from the area do a live painting of Nikola Tesla. Interestingly enough, the movie has a free energy theme where the secrets of Tesla's work plays a major role in the story line. The event was a big hit. I think these filmmakers are on the cusp of something original in the film industry. Their goal is to get it into the theaters and still need help reaching their goal. Not only did I support their endeavor, but won the original art work.

Here's their Kickstarter starter page. If you can throw your support behind this film, you would be helping some good people.

Here's a video of the event:

Jared Emerson At the Tinker Kickstarter Fundraiser Gala - YouTube

Me with the painter, director, and producer.
    tesla painting 2.jpg

Tesla Model S.jpg

Loving my TESLA

Dominick Pagni
    Autumn Financial Group
  2. Shumdit

Shumdit Member

Sep 2, 2013
    Glad to see another Greenville Tesla owner!