Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting Blackvue 900DRS installed by Calibred Customs next week.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you give up on Calibred? I'm a week out and about ready to pull the plug. He said he would text me an address to meet and still hasn't done that or replied to my texts. It seems like people are having good luck with the map light power option so far.

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
I finally got all my components: DR900S-2CH, B-112 battery, wifi hotspot. Johnny (Calibred Customs) came out and did a beautiful, clean install and showed me how to work the unit and the app. I'm very happy with his work.
IMG_0001.jpg

do you have a link for the freedom pop free 1gb? the only plan i see on their site is the basic 500mb free hotspot. thanks!

i'm also trying to decide between the blackvue 900 and 750. i don't think i really need the 4k, but it does have a wider fov. i've also seen that the 750 has better low light performance though, but i don't think i'll need that as much. decisions decisions... :D
EV Tuning is running a Group Buy on the 900 here on TMC. Good price.
Group buy for the 4k Blackvue Dashcam?

I had Calibred do an install on my X about two years ago, they did a beautiful job. However, I recently had some warranty work done on the door latches, and I think that the service team disconnected the power supply to the cameras. I have no idea where Johnny's tech did that connection, so I've been unable to turn my camera on. I've not been able to contact him.

So, anyone got a good way to contact Johnny? Anyone who was able to watch the whole install know where he hooks the power up (maybe I could redo the connection myself)?

Just a follow-up re: Johnny and Calibred Customs. I thought he did a slick install and very fast. I did think it was kind of icky that he insisted I PayPal him friends and family. He really wanted cash or Venmo. Considering it is a business and he charges premium pricing, it gave me a bad feeling.