Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting delivery in 10 days

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! Will you sleep between now and then?

Check her over carefully. Every single inch. If you're like me, you will feel like a jerk doing it. But trust me, it's worth it. Tesla is known for delivering less than pristine cars. Their delivery simply dors not compare to their high end competitors. Still a newish company, I guess.

Check the paint very, VERY carefully. Trim, gaps, fit, etc. Test every mechanical thing to make sure it works. Yes, they are known for not arguing if you don't point it out at delivery. But I can plainly see that they are being forced to be more corporate and are now a bit less accommodating than a couple of years ago, when they didn't argue with anything. So take your time and don't allow yourself to be dazzled by your complete love of the stunning beauty standing in front of you.

That being said, I am 100% thrilled with my service experience.

Congrats! Will you sleep between now and then?

Check her over carefully. Every single inch. If you're like me, you will feel like a jerk doing it. But trust me, it's worth it. Tesla is known for delivering less than pristine cars. Their delivery simply dors not compare to their high end competitors. Still a newish company, I guess.

Check the paint very, VERY carefully. Trim, gaps, fit, etc. Test every mechanical thing to make sure it works. Yes, they are known for not arguing if you don't point it out at delivery. But I can plainly see that they are being forced to be more corporate and are now a bit less accommodating than a couple of years ago, when they didn't argue with anything. So take your time and don't allow yourself to be dazzled by your complete love of the stunning beauty standing in front of you.

That being said, I am 100% thrilled with my service experience.
Thanks for the advice! Will look for the minor detail. Feels weird thinking bout checking small things like that but I will try my best.

Yes cannot sleep. Keep refreshing forums and my tesla page.

Reactions: Krebnarb
Hello Tesla Family,

Getting my delivery in about 10 days.

Any advise/check list for things to look out for when I go to pick up refreshed Model S.

Orderd mutil coat Red 90D
Pano
Autopilot
Upgraded seat
Premium package
Weather package
Upgraded high amp

Will post photos once I receive it.

Thanks!

Same here! And exact same configuration except white and no dual charger. Can't wait!

Any advise/check list for things to look out for when I go to pick up refreshed Model S.
You mean other than:
  • rigor-mortis-like grin stuck on your face
  • pathological need to talk about your new Tesla
  • crack-like addiction to refreshing TMC pages
  • utter intolerance for anyone not totally obsessed with all things Tesla
  • insufferable smugness and frequent new derisive use of the acronym "ICE"
  • etc.
?

Reactions: Krebnarb