TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Getting deposit refund for missed delivery?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by ap3100, Jun 28, 2018.

1. ap3100

ap3100 Member

has anyone cancelled their Tesla after they did not live up to the delivery time frame and got their $2500 refunded? i confirmed my order on may 18th and was told 100% end of June. people who have ordered after me have received their car and mine ,my car has still not entered production so not getting it anytime soon as i am in nj. has anyone asked for deposit refund and been successful because their car did not come in time? i think nj has a law that the dealer must refund deposit if the vehicle is not delivered within a month of promised delivery date

2. nitrox05

nitrox05 Member

I was offered to cancel multiple times when I had issues with my Model X delivery with full refund. Knowing what I know now maybe I should have...

With all of the delivery issues it does not seem like they really care all that much anyway

• Informative x 1