Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting excited!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep! Might start drinking wine now!

So I'm wondering, if I want a CHADEMO charger, how do I go about ordering? How long do they take?

I'm still waiting for AGL/Energex to sort out 3 Phase connection
They cost about $850, and there's not many ChaDeMo stations in Aus yet.
Never hurts of course, but you might find that the superchargers will be BNE-->SYD pretty soon.
A J1772 adapter would be handy for emergencies though...

They cost about $850, and there's not many ChaDeMo stations in Aus yet.
Never hurts of course, but you might find that the superchargers will be BNE-->SYD pretty soon.
A J1772 adapter would be handy for emergencies though...

A bit dissapointing that the ChaDeMo adaptor has gone up in price again, I believe it was around the $1000 mark for a short time then dropped to under $600 delivered, maybe go into a share pool with other Tesla owners, you could also include the various 3 phase connectors if your planning on a few long trips.
If Ergon go through with their planned Brisbane to Cairns superhighway the ChaDeMo will be very handy..

A bit dissapointing that the ChaDeMo adaptor has gone up in price again, I believe it was around the $1000 mark for a short time then dropped to under $600 delivered, maybe go into a share pool with other Tesla owners, you could also include the various 3 phase connectors if your planning on a few long trips.
If Ergon go through with their planned Brisbane to Cairns superhighway the ChaDeMo will be very handy..
I did not know about that Brisbane to Cairns proposal. That would probably be enough incentive to buy an adapter. They are overpriced though, it's just copper and plastic :-(