Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting fed up with getting ICE'd

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So here in Florida, and especially at Disney, not getting to a charger because an ICE car is parked in the spot is becoming an everyday occurrence. Now keep in mind that Florida seems to attract those who are NOT the brightest lights on the tree so you would expect a certain amount of people who can't read and understand a sign. But now its getting ridiculous. To do my little part I have printed up some 4X6 cards to leave on their windshields that says: "Please do not park in electric car parking. This is our "gas station" and when you park here you prevent us from charging our car and we might not be able to get home." Thank you. P.S. I have noted your license plate in my database. If I catch you doing this again you will not get a note. You will get zip strip paint remover on your hood. Have a nice day."

What do you think? Too harsh? lol

• Funny
  • Disagree
Reactions: Gwgan and kort677
I like the text and I would take out the PS.

Usually I have this issue at the Promenade in coconut creek. I insist in calling the lot security and cops, assure to note their names in a serious manner (I am fugly, so that part of the intimidation is easy) and remind that it is their job to enforce parking regulations. I am not asking for favors.
You would be surprised to see how many times the culprit is a local employee.
It is a convenient place with a restaurant right in front, so I can have lunch and wait for the tow truck. Sometimes I few tempted to give $20 to the tow driver for minor extra scratches that may or may not occur in the offending vehicle.

So here in Florida, and especially at Disney, not getting to a charger because an ICE car is parked in the spot is becoming an everyday occurrence. Now keep in mind that Florida seems to attract those who are NOT the brightest lights on the tree so you would expect a certain amount of people who can't read and understand a sign. But now its getting ridiculous. To do my little part I have printed up some 4X6 cards to leave on their windshields that says: "Please do not park in electric car parking. This is our "gas station" and when you park here you prevent us from charging our car and we might not be able to get home." Thank you. P.S. I have noted your license plate in my database. If I catch you doing this again you will not get a note. You will get zip strip paint remover on your hood. Have a nice day."

What do you think? Too harsh? lol
I think that you have some serious personality disorders, you could seek out professional help, you could start by finding a new screen name to go by.

I think that you have some serious personality disorders, you could seek out professional help, you could start by finding a new screen name to go by.
I do have many anger issues. But because your signature says "I do not accept the Cubs as being the World Champs" I have to discredit everything you say. Yes they are the Champs and Trump is your President and the Earth is not flat.

Last edited:
I like the text and I would take out the PS.

Usually I have this issue at the Promenade in coconut creek. I insist in calling the lot security and cops, assure to note their names in a serious manner (I am fugly, so that part of the intimidation is easy) and remind that it is their job to enforce parking regulations. I am not asking for favors.
You would be surprised to see how many times the culprit is a local employee.
It is a convenient place with a restaurant right in front, so I can have lunch and wait for the tow truck. Sometimes I few tempted to give $20 to the tow driver for minor extra scratches that may or may not occur in the offending vehicle.
I like your style!