Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting finance documents from Tesla finance to refinance my car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all. I am trying to refinance my model y. I got a pre approval from tower credit union. However they are asking for (1) completed and signed payoff authorization letter and (2) original notarized specific power of attorney signed by all proposed title holders. Does anyone know how to obtain those documents from Tesla? Do you have to email/call? Can you self service? Help would be appreciated

Hi all. I am trying to refinance my model y. I got a pre approval from tower credit union. However they are asking for (1) completed and signed payoff authorization letter and (2) original notarized specific power of attorney signed by all proposed title holders. Does anyone know how to obtain those documents from Tesla? Do you have to email/call? Can you self service? Help would be appreciated
How many days did it take for pre approval?
When you log into WellsFargo (in case you took loan from them through Tesla Finance) then the online account shows pay off statement along with daily interest rate.
Have you received Title copy from Tesla If so how many days did it take?
TIA

Upvote 0