Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting FSD, and driving in a post-safety score world - am I finally free?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can i finally drive my car as i wish?
For so long iv been scared to use my brake, anxious during rush hour that a car will jump out and I'd get dinged for following too close. But now the safety score is gone.
Does my driving not matter anymore? As long as I don't ignore the beeps and keep my hands on the wheel in FSD, my nonFSD/Autopilot driving style isn't tracked or monitored and i can drive however I like?

Grandma driving is now over! I feel like I can now drive like a normal person without worrying when some guy cuts me off if I am going to get dinged on my safety score and then when my drive is over trying to figure out exactly when I was following too closely. FREEDOM at last. I don't take my hands off the wheel and play with my phone while I am driving so am not worried about inattentive dings. Enjoy the ride

Upvote 0
Grandma driving is now over! I feel like I can now drive like a normal person without worrying when some guy cuts me off if I am going to get dinged on my safety score and then when my drive is over trying to figure out exactly when I was following too closely. FREEDOM at last. I don't take my hands off the wheel and play with my phone while I am driving so am not worried about inattentive dings. Enjoy the ride
In traffic, that was always somthing i used to just click on autopilot for and let the car manage my distances. It was the turns that really got me, creeping around corners too scared there would be too much g-force around a bend

Reactions: CDrury
Upvote 0