Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting model 3 this week [anything specific I should look for?]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First of all, do a quality check. Second of all, drive a lot as soon as you get to car to calibrate sensors (Note that TACC or any other type of autopilot will not be available during this process). Third of all, buy a screen protector for your tesla to keep your screen smudge-free. Enjoy your ride!

Upvote 0
First of all, do a quality check. Second of all, drive a lot as soon as you get to car to calibrate sensors (Note that TACC or any other type of autopilot will not be available during this process). Third of all, buy a screen protector for your tesla to keep your screen smudge-free. Enjoy your ride!
Thanks man appreciate the info, when you say drive a lot like how much driving should I do 25-50km?

Upvote 0
If you haven't done so already, read the manual...several times. There is so much important info in there. Also remember the car has no spare. At the very least, buy an air compressor and some of that stuff that can plug a small puncture and keep it in the frunk or trunk. Tesla sells a good air compressor that also has the chemical that plugs small punctures. I think it's around $80. Either that or get a mini spare from Modernspare.com. I have one, but only take it on long trips.

Upvote 0
If you haven't done so already, read the manual...several times. There is so much important info in there. Also remember the car has no spare. At the very least, buy an air compressor and some of that stuff that can plug a small puncture and keep it in the frunk or trunk. Tesla sells a good air compressor that also has the chemical that plugs small punctures. I think it's around $80. Either that or get a mini spare from Modernspare.com. I have one, but only take it on long trips.
Do they sell the air compressor on their site or I can just buy it from the service center when I pick it up ?

Upvote 0