TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Getting my car a week early!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by mibaro2, Apr 10, 2014.

1. mibaro2

mibaro2 Member

I was scheduled to get my car April 22, but am now picking it up on Tuesday the 15th... in 5 days !!

I guess either Tesla is getting better at their manufacturing process, or they allow extra time just so they don't over-promise.

I liked the docu-sign process. Wish more companies would use that.
    Needless to say, I can't wait to get my 85, red, with tan interior.

5 more sleepless nights...

2. iKhalid

iKhalid Member

Congratulations! I hear you... I'm expecting mine tomorrow but I got a call from the transportation company asking me if it possible to have it tonight at 10pm before they go to Montreal. I was like of course! But then they called again and told me it's not possible as they have to go to Montreal first then back to Ottawa :-(.

3. mibaro2

mibaro2 Member

Flawless delivery of my Tesla on Tuesday. :smile:
    Jon was great at making sure everything went smoothly. His new helper/delivery agent (whose name I forget) was great an explaining all the features. It was information overload.
    -All day today I was driving around grinning non-stop. All I can think of is that the fun is just starting...wow.

Great job Tesla !

4. kizagjo

kizagjo Member

The new helper/delivery agent's name is Scott.

He's Jons helper. He started 2 weeks ago.

5. iKhalid

iKhalid Member

Congrats on your new Tesla! I know the feeling because I just got mine a few days ago. :)
    Enjoy!