Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting new arachnids powder coated and brakes painted

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dropping off the black plaid today for a new look. Brakes will be painted yellow with black Tesla lettering. Wheels will be full gloss or semi gloss, hard to choose but leaning towards full gloss because it'll match the trim.

Does anyone have pics of yellow brakes or glossy wheels on their S?

Reactions: Fastcar
Mine with gloss 21" turbines with yellow calipers and black letters.

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg

Where did you get the color matched door handles?
3M makes a vinyl (G217) that matches the blue. I did the most the trim in that to see if I liked it (instead of the black chrome delete). Now I've actually painted the rear applique and front "T" to colormatch now. I actually have a set of handles at my painter being colormatched that I'll install some time next week. In the last pic, I have the word Tesla in black now
IMG_9683.JPEG

IMG_9679.JPEG

Reactions: Jersey50 and All In
3M makes a vinyl (G217) that matches the blue. I did the most the trim in that to see if I liked it (instead of the black chrome delete). Now I've actually painted the rear applique and front "T" to colormatch now. I actually have a set of handles at my painter being colormatched that I'll install some time next week. In the last pic, I have the word Tesla in black now
View attachment 721603

View attachment 721604
What front window tint are you using?

Here is mine after getting powder coated. I drove a few hundred miles before I got around to taking a pic so they are a bit dirty.
I went with a metallic black'ish as all like 10 or so shades of black were the same price ($350/all 4 rims), so it took some debating while looking at all the washers they had on the wall.

PXL_20221221_203001953.jpg

In Houston, you can get a set of 1 piece wheels powder coated for $600.

If I went away from stock, I think I would be tempted to go with this Lexus LFA wheel color with my red MS.

How do you guys think this color would look on 21’s on a red MS?

IMG_1055.jpeg
IMG_1052.jpeg
IMG_1053.jpeg