Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting Paint corrected & Ceramic coating plus Window Tint :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DF5769F9-903C-45CE-9225-D1CB7AC6499A.jpeg
Just dropped off my MY at the Corsa Motorsports in orange county for paint correction, ceramic coating, window tint, all badges paint to satin black and few other things. This shop has to have the coolest shop lights. Anderson was the one who helped me with everything from consulting, scheduling and giving me constant updates as Im writing this. He even sent me a quick shot after tint was applied. I will ask for more photos of paint correction, ceramic coating process.
FYI: Corsa Motorsport – One stop shop for all your vehicle customization needs. – Certified 3M & Avery Graphic Installers

Very nice pictures. How much is ceramic coatings going for on the Model Y?

When I talk to Anderson at Corsa, just coating alone starts at $400, and goes up depends on how many layers customer wants and do we want wheels coated? windows? etc best is give him a call :)

FYI: Im paying $2300 for two stage paint correction, multi ceramic coatings, two front windows ceramic tint using Rayno S7, and also roof tint.

Corsa Motorsports
Anderson - 800-350-6855 ext. 004

Last edited:
Y_Not, it looks great. Congrats.

I contacted them today and it looks like I might be switching shops, haha!! I really like the one-stop-shop aspect. I might even go for caliper painting haha!!

Thank you! They just finished my interior trims as well :) and i thought MY hood had holes to hold the emblem but I guess not

072173BA-2B08-4555-925A-8F88B8C2F98A.jpeg
7DA65A03-86D9-4F97-827C-D3FBAF07097C.jpeg
072173BA-2B08-4555-925A-8F88B8C2F98A.jpeg

Attachments

• 7C0CF87C-16E3-4988-B48C-3876EF95CB9C.jpeg
    7C0CF87C-16E3-4988-B48C-3876EF95CB9C.jpeg
    140.9 KB · Views: 55
Thank you! They just finished my interior trims as well :) and i thought MY hood had holes to hold the emblem but I guess not

View attachment 565808 View attachment 565807 View attachment 565808

Everything looks so good! I saw your post here so we’ve been speaking with Anderson all day planning for the MY we’ll pick up tomorrow. We told him we found them from your post.

Anderson has been super responsive and we also like the one stop shop they have going for them. They’ll be able to provide a lot of what we’re looking for however the wheels we’ve ordered from Evasive Motorsport are coming from Japan so those won’t be put on until November. Can’t wait to see our MY done up.

Everything looks so good! I saw your post here so we’ve been speaking with Anderson all day planning for the MY we’ll pick up tomorrow. We told him we found them from your post.

Anderson has been super responsive and we also like the one stop shop they have going for them. They’ll be able to provide a lot of what we’re looking for however the wheels we’ve ordered from Evasive Motorsport are coming from Japan so those won’t be put on until November. Can’t wait to see our MY done up.

That’s awesome! Yes Anderson is awesome, his knowledge, customer service is top notch for sure. I just picked up the car today and i am VERY pleased with the outcome.

Front hood reflection. Amazing haha
5857BF1E-D8FC-4B71-A366-4856A174A798.jpeg
7DC163E0-E82B-459D-92E5-8D4A23EF14E0.jpeg
1B56642A-B72F-4D20-8FD3-E5C34557CB95.jpeg

Reactions: Writeavon
Thanks for sharing! Looks great!

I rejected a white LR AWD at the end of June and put in a new order, but changed to black ext and upgraded to Induction wheels & tow hitch. I wasn’t sold on black paint but I think it looks great, esp with ceramic coating.

I noticed you didn’t get ppf... any reason why not?

If all goes well with my delivery, I‘ll also get ceramic coating and but still a bit unsure if ppf is really necessary. Perhaps bumper and rocker panels but I know the doors will attract dirt..

Reactions: Y_NOT
Thanks for sharing! Looks great!

I rejected a white LR AWD at the end of June and put in a new order, but changed to black ext and upgraded to Induction wheels & tow hitch. I wasn’t sold on black paint but I think it looks great, esp with ceramic coating.

I noticed you didn’t get ppf... any reason why not?

If all goes well with my delivery, I‘ll also get ceramic coating and but still a bit unsure if ppf is really necessary. Perhaps bumper and rocker panels but I know the doors will attract dirt..

I have never been a fan of ppf. I just don’t like the fact brand new car has to be torn apart to be done right. It definitely gives you better protection against rock chips etc but I don’t mind bit of battle scars. I leaned towards correction/coating more because aesthetically more pleasing, ease of washing/maintaining and it does gives you good amount of protection against someone walking by with their keys hanging out etc and my mentality is worst comes I will just repaint areas with bad rock chips at that point car will be somewhat old doesn’t mind fresh paint. If anything do the sections where it gets damage the most like you said :)

I have never been a fan of ppf. I just don’t like the fact brand new car has to be torn apart to be done right. It definitely gives you better protection against rock chips etc but I don’t mind bit of battle scars. I leaned towards correction/coating more because aesthetically more pleasing, ease of washing/maintaining and it does gives you good amount of protection against someone walking by with their keys hanging out etc and my mentality is worst comes I will just repaint areas with bad rock chips at that point car will be somewhat old doesn’t mind fresh paint. If anything do the sections where it gets damage the most like you said :)

Ah, that makes sense. I agree, the correction/coating made a huge difference. Thanks again and enjoy your car!

Reactions: Y_NOT