Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting tailgated by old, beat up cars CONSTANTLY!!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anybody getting really angry when getting tailgated by older/used/abused cars?

I am so frustrated by people in 2002 Honda Civics and similar cars who seem to want to tailgate me no matter what. If I am doing the speed limit, going over the speed limit and/or am totally stuck behind somebody else, I keep getting tailgated! I never sit in the left lane unless it is to pass someone. I drive normally..like 40 in a 35 or 72 in a 65, etc. Today, I was waiting to make a left hand turn when a very, VERY old BMW practically took off my rear bumper because he was swerving around me while I was waiting to turn. I drive with my rear camera visible, so I can see how close these people are getting. I just don't get it. Why would these people want to rear end me and make their (and mine) lives hell?

Don't these people realize that this car, after upgrades, is $110,000?????? SERIOUSLY! Don't hit my freaking car!

Sorry for the rant!

I find that in times of ‘why is the world always out to get me’ it’s best to look inward for the solution. If people truly are tailgating and generally driving erratically around one particular driver/vehicle, it’s typically not everyone else that’s the problem...

Last edited: