Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting to Tesla Newbridge (Edinburgh) by public transport?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Title says it all really! Barring unforeseen hitches I will be travelling to Edinburgh to pick up my new car next Saturday. A quick look at Google Maps, Trainline, Lothian Buses, etc shows that Tesla Newbridge ain’t an easy place to reach by public transport. To save me doing my own research I guess someone out there has done the trip. So what would you suggest as the best public transport options. I will be arriving by train from Stonehaven (Aberdeen - Edinburgh main line). Any suggestions please as to best station to get off the train at and onward transport? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Tony

i got the train from Haymarket to Edinburgh Park and then went old school and walked through the underpass to the Gyle and got a taxi from the taxi rank outside Morrisons. think it was about £12

Options on Google maps

That's pretty much my plan A if my car doesn't sell before the new one arrives.

Plan B, if my car sells too early, is to buy a £200 banger to use for a few weeks then drive it to the car breakers down the road from the service centre. If they give me £50 and a lift back up the road then It'll be cheaper than hiring a car as a stop-gap.

Reactions: Tonybvi