Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting unsolicited emails and/or phone calls from businesses related to the Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Privacy is my line of work. The lowest fruit to pick is DMV records. Don't blame US Bank and Wells Fargo necessarily. With my trivial collision, I received over a dozen offers from local chiropractors, and half a dozen offers from local attorneys. Odd bedfellows, don't you think? US Bank and Wells Fargo will often share within themselves to marketing and so forth, and third-party organizations occasionally as licensed and appropriate, but if you contact them and ask to be removed, it usually happens within 2-3 weeks. If Alliant is violating their privacy rules, send me a private message and I will give you advice on how to get particularly nasty, but you had better have some fight in your belly and time on your hands.
Credit Card offers usually come from catalog orders. That's how come your dog or 5-year-old qualifies for a Chase "No Hassle" card.