Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting used purchase added to Tesla acct

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't know if this is a spot for it, because I'm typically wrong where to post :) I purchased a used 2015 70D on Saturday, the 20th... Tried to add the car's VIN to my app, and it said, "can take up to 72 hours to get listed".... I understand it's typically business days, so a few more, I'm not that impatient. But I'm checking, in reality, how long did it take others to get added to their account with a used purchase?

I was also unsure as to free supercharge status, so I went to our local spot and surprisingly, it just connected and began charging, although at a low rate, because it was already at 80% How likely is it that free supercharge will get stripped off when my car is added?

Thanks..

Paula

Don't know if this is a spot for it, because I'm typically wrong where to post :) I purchased a used 2015 70D on Saturday, the 20th... Tried to add the car's VIN to my app, and it said, "can take up to 72 hours to get listed".... I understand it's typically business days, so a few more, I'm not that impatient. But I'm checking, in reality, how long did it take others to get added to their account with a used purchase?

I was also unsure as to free supercharge status, so I went to our local spot and surprisingly, it just connected and began charging, although at a low rate, because it was already at 80% How likely is it that free supercharge will get stripped off when my car is added?

Thanks..

Paula
Just did one a month or so ago and it took a week from the "could take up to 72-hours" message.

Maybe I have to chk after midnight, like it does a reset .. backup .. something ..

Attachments

• D689E8A9-345B-4CBE-A747-7CF6DFCB4B7C.png
    D689E8A9-345B-4CBE-A747-7CF6DFCB4B7C.png
    715.2 KB · Views: 52
Ok, I got the “Your car has been added to your account” email, it I’m unable to actually see it in the app, says “you have no vehicles listed.. “ something like that .. now wondering if it’s a day or two, or twelve to actually show up in the acct, either app, or website .. guess it’s a bit more waiting ..
Log out of the app, close it then reopen & login again. It should be there.

Reactions: derichio02