Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor GetYourWheels - Avant Garde Wheels for the Tesla Model S!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks to @Walta for sharing this shot of his Model S running a set of new M610s 20x9 square in the standard Brushed Silver finishing

Avant garde M610's 20x9 245/40/R20 square.
avantgardem610-jpg.194366

Here are a couple more pics of @Walta's Model S on 20x9 M610s in standard Brushed Silver finishing, along with some feedback on his 20x9 M610s with Michelin Pilot Super Sports!

Hi Jason - I agree, I really like the look of the 20's over the 19's. The handling with the Michelin PSS is quite tighter than with the all season stock 19 tires. I haven't seen much difference in mileage yet. I didn't really log the details to provide a before and after test. I did do a test run yesterday - where I drove no faster than 65 ( it was painful ) - and found the rated miles consumed matched exactly the miles I traveled. When launching I am not getting as much tire slip as before.

teslabeach2-jpg.196670

teslabeach1-jpg.196671

Here is a set of AG M621s with A.R.T. Technology we did for our customer's Model S in 20x9/10.5 in Gloss Bronze Burst wrapped with 245/275 Continental DWS06 tires!
y7xArdf.jpg

Ko9tH1h.jpg

FskvjKr.jpg

QkazJaG.jpg

The color combo looks great and unique against white

I have nothing but great things to say about Jason and his knowledge on the perfect fitment for Teslas.

The set of M621's Jason helped me with are great and am very happy with them. My car is on coil suspension and here is a picture after the drop

Here are the updated pics after the spring drop, looks perfect!
AAgw0Lz.jpg

img_7186-jpg.211915