Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor GetYourWheels - Avant Garde Wheels for the Tesla Model S!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bespoke III Matte Antique Bronze Ruger Mesh for a Porsche Turbo
FSoKBu4.jpg

4b0MKYJ.jpg

CdfAZcK.jpg

Bespoke I Sunken Treasure M310s in back and Gloss Gunmetal M510s in front
O3ccHk0.jpg

Bespoke I Matte Black (left) vs Textured Black (right)
3bnJha5.jpg

Bespoke I Textured Black
YVdAaCE.jpg

Just in case anyone was interested...
Bespoke III Chrome!
LYM3TNY.jpg

Just had a 30 minute conversation with Jason and boy does he know his wheels!!!! My car won't be here until September but I have found my wheel expert. He made many suggestions and has a good idea what I am looking for and Monday he is putting some combinations together for me. I have been pretty set on the Niche 146's but his Avant Garde wheels are pretty sweet. Luckily he handles the Niche as well so I may still go that way. Have Happy 4th of July everyone. David

Just had a 30 minute conversation with Jason and boy does he know his wheels!!!! My car won't be here until September but I have found my wheel expert. He made many suggestions and has a good idea what I am looking for and Monday he is putting some combinations together for me. I have been pretty set on the Niche 146's but his Avant Garde wheels are pretty sweet. Luckily he handles the Niche as well so I may still go that way. Have Happy 4th of July everyone. David
Thanks for the kind words David. Cant wait for your S to come in so we can get you set up!

My wife and I took a drive from Phoenix to the LA area yesterday to see Jason and his amazing setup of wheels. Jason spent an hour with us and there was no hurry or pushiness. The showroom was OK, but the back room was amazing. You name it and he has it. I had it down to 5 sets but one stood out. The Avant Garde M580. I saw a forged set of Avant Garde that were $1500 per wheel but loved the finish ( brushed gloss ) Jason said he could duplicate the finish and is one of the options available through his company even for cast wheels. When I get the wheels I will post pictures but I am thrilled with the service and options. On my way home today, Jason called and made a couple suggestions that I liked. Seems their group discusses all jobs and makes sure the build works best for what the customer wants and expects. The refinishing of the wheels will take 3 weeks and then shipped. I will have 4 wheels, tires and Tesla TPMS for a month before my car. Will have to beg service to install during delivery :)

Any questions just ask, but Jason is the man. David

My wife and I took a drive from Phoenix to the LA area yesterday to see Jason and his amazing setup of wheels. Jason spent an hour with us and there was no hurry or pushiness. The showroom was OK, but the back room was amazing. You name it and he has it. I had it down to 5 sets but one stood out. The Avant Garde M580. I saw a forged set of Avant Garde that were $1500 per wheel but loved the finish ( brushed gloss ) Jason said he could duplicate the finish and is one of the options available through his company even for cast wheels. When I get the wheels I will post pictures but I am thrilled with the service and options. On my way home today, Jason called and made a couple suggestions that I liked. Seems their group discusses all jobs and makes sure the build works best for what the customer wants and expects. The refinishing of the wheels will take 3 weeks and then shipped. I will have 4 wheels, tires and Tesla TPMS for a month before my car. Will have to beg service to install during delivery :)

Any questions just ask, but Jason is the man. David

Thank you for the support David! And thanks for making the drive over to check out our operation, it was great meeting you!
I cant wait to see your completed set of M580s in the Brushed Polished finish on your Tesla... its going to be amazing!

Jason,

Have noted some really great looking wheels on your site so I sent an email with these questions earlier today. I think most on this thread would also benefit from your thoughts so I've reprinted them here. (I'm thinking some 21" or 20" M510's might be a good fit for our P85.)

Thanks!

Mark

1. Other sellers (TireRack, etc.) are selling complete wheel/tire packages with the TPMS sensors installed. I can't see any info on this on your site; can you do the same? I'd hate to have to dismount all the tires to install the sensors. [It look like you do based on the posts above; how much are they?]

2. The Model S is a heavy, powerful car with serious wheel loading. Thus, I'm looking to narrow my search to those brands which are TUV- or JWL-certified to give me some assurance of quality and durability. Which of your brands are TUV- or JWL-certified?

Jason,

Have noted some really great looking wheels on your site so I sent an email with these questions earlier today. I think most on this thread would also benefit from your thoughts so I've reprinted them here. (I'm thinking some 21" or 20" M510's might be a good fit for our P85.)

Thanks!

Mark

1. Other sellers (TireRack, etc.) are selling complete wheel/tire packages with the TPMS sensors installed. I can't see any info on this on your site; can you do the same? I'd hate to have to dismount all the tires to install the sensors. [It look like you do based on the posts above; how much are they?]

2. The Model S is a heavy, powerful car with serious wheel loading. Thus, I'm looking to narrow my search to those brands which are TUV- or JWL-certified to give me some assurance of quality and durability. Which of your brands are TUV- or JWL-certified?

Hi Mark,
I actually dont believe I received an email from you, can you try resending it to [email protected]?

To answer your questions:
1. We do definitely offer full wheel and tire packages with OEM Tesla TPMS sensors. We haven't added TPMS sensors to the website yet, but just contact me and I would be happy to put a package together for you!

2. Avant Garde wheels are both VIA and JWL certified. Since AG is based in the USA, TUV approval is not required.
If you are looking for TUV approved, take a look at Fondmetal wheels here. Fondmetal is made in Italy and all their wheels are TUV approved!

If you have any other questions, dont hesitate to get in contact with me!

Last edited:
Heres a finish thats not for everyone, but I think its one of the most stunning finishes!

M510 in Bespoke 3 Brushed Candy Red
20x10s all around going out to a G37
The red really shows off the brushing unlike any other color I've seen so far!

Attachments

• gxuViNK.jpg
    gxuViNK.jpg
    527.8 KB · Views: 1,512
  • 2G3ZzRr.jpg
    2G3ZzRr.jpg
    629.5 KB · Views: 1,635
  • dI6j3K3.jpg
    dI6j3K3.jpg
    637.3 KB · Views: 1,465