Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor GetYourWheels Presents : A look at our Daily Shipments / Unique Wheel Finishes / Customer's Ride Showroom

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Avant Garde has some of the most beautiful finishes out on the market. Check out these two differences on their M610 and the M510.

The M610 is sporting the Gloss Brushed Liquid Bronze finish.

42408644362_c59b6aaa66_c.jpg

The M510 is sporting the Matte Brushed Antique Bronze finish.

41556774285_857e387a92_c.jpg

What would you pick?

We offer Ace Alloy's full line-up of wheels. These AFF04 is going to be a hot one! Meshed lip wheels like these are typically made in cast and are usually heavy. With rotary forged construction on mesh wheels, you definitely save a good bit of weight and these are probably the lightest mesh wheels WITH A LIP that we have seen.

42630922625_0bce476ccb_c.jpg

42630914595_a6471e548c_c.jpg

42630920375_f0a63555bf_c.jpg

Josh,

Can you please tell me the weight on any of the Vertini/Stance RF wheels in 22''? Looking for a set for my Model X

Thanks in advance

Sometimes, stock images on online site are hard to gauge the colors... Check out Vertini's Gloss Black with Brushed Tinted face! Hopefully this helps you guys with a better idea of the finish. This is on their Vertini RF1.1, their rotary forged wheel.

Hi,

I would recommend going with a 19x8.5 +35mm for an OEM fitment.
Stance is currently back ordered on the parts to get your set machined. They are expecting a new batch of parts coming in towards the end of May.
Let me know if you have any other questions or if you want to reserve a set!

Thanks,

Hi,

I would recommend going with a 19x8.5 +35mm for an OEM fitment.
Stance is currently back ordered on the parts to get your set machined. They are expecting a new batch of parts coming in towards the end of May.
Let me know if you have any other questions or if you want to reserve a set!

Thanks,

Yes, I'd love to reserve a set.

I was thinking maybe +20 front and +25 rear for the flush look on 19x8.5. What about for 20x9's?