Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

GHEVA Meeting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a reminder to local EV owners & enthusiasts that the next Golden Horseshoe Electric Vehicle Association meeting is Tuesday, Jan 15th at 7:00 p.m. at the North Wentworth Arena (roughly Hwy #6 & #5)

Home

http://www.Facebook.com/GoldenHorseShoeEVA

Please register in advance if possible as this helps with event planning

You don't have to be an EV owner to attend...there will be a Roadster & Model S's there!

Last edited:
Just a reminder to local EV owners & enthusiasts that the next Golden Horseshoe Electric Vehicle Association meeting is Tuesday, Jan 15th at 7:00 p.m. at the North Wentworth Arena (roughly Hwy #6 & #5)
Please register in advance if possible as thiss helps with event planning
You don't have to be an EV owner to attend...there will be a Roadster & Model S's there!

Jaff, are these open to anyone? I hate Facebook and couldn't figure out if you're supposed to somehow register there.

Yes Mike, the more, the merrier...come one, come all!

(I'm not a Facebooker either...I just use the Home website to register)

If you experience trouble registering at the website, just pm me and let me know that you wish to attend...we can register you at the meeting.

Jaff, are these open to anyone? I hate Facebook and couldn't figure out if you're supposed to somehow register there.

Last edited: