Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ghost breaking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ik ben al een tijdje aan het zoeken op TMC naar ghost breaking. Ik rij zelf een model 3 van de eerste lichting. Inmiddels 110.000 km met veel plezier mee gereden. Maar ik heb regelmatig last van ghost breaking. Kan allen hiervan weinig vinden. Hebben meer mensen last van dit fenomeen ? En wat is hier aan te doen ?

Try searching for "phantom braking". In general, things seem to have improved over time, as the software gets updates, but I leave my foot on the accelerator very lightly. When the car phantom brakes, the inertia and my immediate response means minimal speed change. Also, if there are areas where your car seems prone to phantom braking, by pressing the accelerator, you can override those areas. So, for example, if I'm approaching an overpass on a bright sunny day, where I've experienced phantom braking in the past, I can press the accelerator pedal, and override any potential phantom braking.

using Google Translate:
Versuchen Sie, nach "phantom braking" zu suchen. Im Allgemeinen scheinen sich die Dinge im Laufe der Zeit verbessert zu haben, da die Software aktualisiert wird, aber ich lasse den Fuß sehr leicht auf dem Gaspedal. Wenn das Auto-Phantom bremst, bedeuten die Trägheit und meine sofortige Reaktion eine minimale Geschwindigkeitsänderung. Wenn es Bereiche gibt, in denen Ihr Auto für Phantombremsen anfällig zu sein scheint, können Sie diese Bereiche durch Drücken des Gaspedals überschreiben. Wenn ich mich beispielsweise an einem sonnigen Tag einer Überführung nähere, an der ich in der Vergangenheit Phantombremsen erlebt habe, kann ich das Gaspedal drücken und mögliche Phantombremsen außer Kraft setzen

Welcome to TMC, OP. Looking at your first post, I believe it is in dutch. Most communication on TMC happens in english, but you could visit the belgium and netherlands sub forum, where I believe the standard communication language is dutch:

Belgium and the Netherlands

In any case, welcome!

===========================

(moderator note: I am not moving the post to the above sub forum as there are already english responses in it, and I think that communication in that sub forum is in dutch)

ghost_bumper_sticker_i_brake_for_ghosts_bumper_sticker-r070c589fcdc948439fd6b444db2568bd_v9wht_8byvr_704.jpg

Reactions: Tres_Azul
Welcome to TMC, OP. Looking at your first post, I believe it is in dutch. Most communication on TMC happens in english, but you could visit the belgium and netherlands sub forum, where I believe the standard communication language is dutch:

Belgium and the Netherlands

In any case, welcome!

===========================

(moderator note: I am not moving the post to the above sub forum as there are already english responses in it, and I think that communication in that sub forum is in dutch)
Thanks for your comment, I will respond in English.