Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gift for a Model S owner?

E46

Dec 8, 2012
NYC
Hi. New to the forum and sadly not a Model S owner. But I have a close friend who is eagerly waiting for delivery and wanted to see if anyone had any cool gift recommendations. Didn't see much besides apparel on the Tesla site. Happy Holidays!

Lyon

2016 S P100DL, 2016 X P90D
Dec 26, 2011
Eugene, Oregon
Hi. New to the forum and sadly not a Model S owner. But I have a close friend who is eagerly waiting for delivery and wanted to see if anyone had any cool gift recommendations. Didn't see much besides apparel on the Tesla site. Happy Holidays!

Waiting for a Model S to be delvered is a stressful thing. Get him/her a massge and a bottle of single malt. I'm partial to the Lagavulin 16.

FalconNinetyD

Dec 20, 2010
USA
Avoid the travel mug they sell. Wife bought it for me in April, and the weld on the bottom fell apart 4 months later, and in the trash it went.

Robert.Boston

Model S VIN P01536
Oct 7, 2011
Portland, Maine, USA
Like any new car, the Model S can benefit by any number of new accessories:

kendallpb

Model S: P 8061
Oct 29, 2010
MD, USA
Yes. TPMS tells you if your tires are going flat. A good tire pressure gauge lets you keep your tires at the recommended inflation, uniformly across the tires.

Ah, thanks. I figured it would tell the pressure; my other half's Murano does, IIRC. (I should double-check; maybe I hallucinated that.) Bummer.

Trixie

Oct 22, 2012
California
Depending on how much you have to spend...I really enjoyed the jacket my husband bought me or the baseball cap. I wear them both proudly ; )

Lloyd

Jan 12, 2011
San Luis Obispo, CA
Ah, thanks. I figured it would tell the pressure; my other half's Murano does, IIRC. (I should double-check; maybe I hallucinated that.) Bummer.

My BMW motorcycle pretty accurately transmits pressure information to my display. I have come to trust it and do not manually check pressures before a ride anymore, so it is possible.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC