Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gift for a Model S owner?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've added these to my Xmas wishlist.
3. EV parking sign (for the garage)...

Better is to buy accessories like the EV parking sign from Plug in America. (and the car illustration is much cooler).

Plug in America educates the public about driving electric but more importantly for us is that they are working on things like increasing US charging stations (and pushing for more high power ones) and they have the legal team that has helped get us the Fed 7,500 discount and other EV perks like ticketing for ICEing that we all enjoy.

EV Xmas shopping here!

Action Page | Plug In America

store_item2106.png

Hi. New to the forum and sadly not a Model S owner. But I have a close friend who is eagerly waiting for delivery and wanted to see if anyone had any cool gift recommendations. Didn't see much besides apparel on the Tesla site. Happy Holidays!

Hi,

Dmizock from the forums saw me one day in my new S. He is a soon to be an S owner. He recommended Zaino products for taking care of the car. http://www.zainostore.com. They have a lot of products and kits. I have mentioned to the kids that this is what I want for Christmas. I haven't used them yet but the reviews are good. (I would rather have one of the kids wash the car for me once a week but that's not going to happen.)

I also think a gift certificate to have the car professionally detailed using good products would be great. I drove a 13 year old Honda prior to this car so taking care of my paint was pretty low on my list. I have a lot to learn and am pretty clueless at this point.

Pat