Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gift idea...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

nwdiver

Feb 17, 2013
United States
I've always struggled to decide what to get family for Christmas... but this year was easy. And I'm pretty sure the next 4 years will be easy too.

I've seen Earthjustice at work. They don't play games and their legal teams get results. So this year everyone in my family is getting a card saying that $1k was donated in their name. If they don't like it then they should have bought an EV :p But seriously... with Trump in power organizations like Earthjustice, NRDC and the Sierra club are going to need all the help they can get. Someone is matching $/$ donations at Earthjustice the rest of the year.

My first check with every charity:

Charity Navigator - Rating for Earthjustice

It gets a great rating.

So this year everyone in my family is getting a card saying that $1k was donated in their name.

Earthjustice is a 501(c)(3) meaning the donation is fully tax deductible. So if you also give them the tax receipt it should keep even the Trump supporters happy.

Reactions: Big Earl
Earth Justice and Vote Solar are going to bat for us again in the next rate case and it's that time of year again... thought I'd bump this thread. Can't express my gratitude to those organizations enough. Xcel would be steam rolling Solar PV owners without them.

Reactions: Big Earl