Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Giga Austin MYP Vins and Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@NewMYPOwner

1649943518386.gif

I just started doing some searching about Giga Texas Vin's so maybe this is the correct spot.

We ordered a Performance Y and our delivery was from late July to late August. During the night our status changed and the car appears to be in transit.

Vin 7SAYGDEFINF466xxx. A is for Giga Texas correct? I'll be in the end of Quarter push with June 29th delivery in Virginia.

How do I black out the vin so I can post picture?

I just started doing some searching about Giga Texas Vin's so maybe this is the correct spot.

We ordered a Performance Y and our delivery was from late July to late August. During the night our status changed and the car appears to be in transit.

Vin 7SAYGDEFINF466xxx. A is for Giga Texas correct? I'll be in the end of Quarter push with June 29th delivery in Virginia.

11th digit in F which is Fremont.

As noted, no. The only folks who are getting Austin SRAWD's are given the option to do so, via an email from Tesla specifically asking if they want that model vs whatever they have on order (mostly LRAWD's, I imagine).