Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Giga Austin MYP Vins and Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Someone posted this one on facebook:
274822472_10109270819714873_4222115739630238095_n.jpg

Was hoping to get my model Y that I ordered in Jan 2022 out of Austin. Just got the VIN assigned to me today and its from Fremont. I can just hold the delivery to later and I will no longer have this same VIN anymore, right? Really hoping to get one of the 4680s out of Austin instead

Was hoping to get my model Y that I ordered in Jan 2022 out of Austin. Just got the VIN assigned to me today and its from Fremont. I can just hold the delivery to later and I will no longer have this same VIN anymore, right? Really hoping to get one of the 4680s out of Austin instead
chances are essentially zero for march, near zero for April and very very very low until who knows, late summer? It will take a long time for them to ramp up.

If you defer they may push you to the back of the line.

• Disagree
Reactions: glide
This is false, you can no longer hold for this long, max is 30 days. If you don't accept delivery after your hold period ends.. it is subject to cancellation
I have heard 90 days. You heard 30 days. Is this info also from an SA. I don't find it anywhere on the Tesla site and we all know how unreliable SA info is.