Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

GigaFest Austin, April 1,... make that April 7, whats happening.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I need a ticket please I’m headed to Austin right now . Reaching there tonight . Thank you
Didn't they say no "ticket transfers" will be allowed in? They don't want to create a market for scalpers. If you buy from a scalper, good luck, best to hook up with a legitimate ticket holder and ride in as a +1.

A number of locals here are headed out just to hang out with the local Tesla owners club of Austin and hoping to get a +1 ride along. This is what Chuck Cook is planning to do as he has no ticket either.

From the sound of things between the two events, I think the Austin area is going to be one massive traffic jam. Last I was in Austin the traffic was really bad on a good day. Took us 90 minutes to get from the west side to the east side. Anyway, everyone have a good time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dayreg
I also will pay $500 if I can come and have full access as some ones +1 to the official Cyber Rodeo Event. I'll pay face value for TeslaCon main event tickets if anyone you know has one available. Let me know guys I'm ready to roll up from Houston!

full

What’s sad is certain Tesla owners in close Proximity to the plant get to go. I live across the river from the plant and have not gotten an invite. And only a few in my neighborhood have gotten invites. Pretty cheap on Musks part.

I live in the Austin area and own 2 2018 Model 3s, yet did not receive an invite so it looks like I will also watch online. I am puzzled what was the criteria to get an invite.

Seems to me like you almost had to be a media person or a social media influencer to get an invite, as I am seeing a LOT of them got invited. I'm sure some local Tesla owners from the Austin area got invites too but after all the influencers there likely wasn't as many left to go around like we would have liked.