Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

GigaFest Austin, April 1,... make that April 7, whats happening.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And the invites are going out. Wonder what the criteria is to receive one

FOwMAz0VsAAXTu7

Sorry but don't understand the excitement. All I want to know is what is the battery spec on the car I have ordered. Rather they spent the money quality control all feels a bit cultish to me , but then again I guess I only see this as a car purchase. But do hope those who get to go have a fun time.

If we get an invite we are going. April 7th is my birthday.
We own lots of Tesla stock and an FSD beta tester. We never got invited to any other Tesla events.
But if I don't get an invite, we'll just stay home and watch the event on You Tube and smile, knowing Giga Austin will add to every stock holder's wealth. It's all good! Wife and I love our Teslas.

There have been plenty of invites sent out. Just check Twitter. All the big Tesla bull influencers have theirs.

Dan

Wow, ok. I don't watch Twitter that much. Surprised nothing was posted here in this thread. I guess they forgot mine?? 🤣

For the record, I was diving in Mexico all last week so didn't really pay much attention to online stuff.

Thanks.

Last edited:
What the **** is the point of the social "influencers" who are going posting constantly about it? Yes, we know, you are going, and those who actually live in that state are not. It's a damn slap in the face. If you are not a fan of Tesla, you are not following them.

CA has their own factory, more Texans should have been invited....