Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

GigaFest Austin, April 1,... make that April 7, whats happening.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What the **** is the point of the social "influencers" who are going posting constantly about it? Yes, we know, you are going, and those who actually live in that state are not. It's a damn slap in the face.
6ac7k4-gif.11897

On the off chance anyone has a last minute cancellation and needs a +1, I am available as my potential ticket fell through.

I’ll not only compensate you well, but will chauffeur you there in my MX Plaid if you like.

Shot in the dark, but I’m in Austin, so why not?

I'm watching the Now you Know youtube channel -- they're doing a live cast, but from their studio, not Giga.
It's pretty good because they're consolidating pics and short videos as people post them online.
They're the only channel (right now) going live.
I doubt all the youtubers on the ground are going to be able to get a live stream out since the reception is so poor.

I'm watching the Now you Know youtube channel -- they're doing a live cast, but from their studio, not Giga.
It's pretty good because they're consolidating pics and short videos as people post them online.
They're the only channel (right now) going live.
I doubt all the youtubers on the ground are going to be able to get a live stream out since the reception is so poor.

Yep, reception is bad and for me the content was a snooze rodeo.