Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Given Covid-19, will Tesla deliver your car to your house?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Correct, we have provided financing and proof of insurance and waiting for Tesla to send the sales agreement paperwork. Not sure if a VIN# has been assigned or the timeframe once you provide financing, insurance etc?

Below are my config and dates. hope that helps. Tesla rep told me on chat that i should not apply for financing until they call me. I live right across service center and pretty much going to there to look if they received any red one or not lol

Red AWD - 20 Inch Induction Wheels - FSD

Ordered - 3/3
Details asked and submitted - 3/18
VIN and MVPA (Motor Vehicle purchase agreement) Available - 3/23

VIN# Last 4 3xxx

The closest delivery point for us over 200 miles away. We would like to get Tesla to deliver to our house (we are happy to pay the delivery chage)….has anyone done this or know if they'll do this?

We are in BC Canada and in the exact same position. 476 km to the drivers centre. Probably no way to get there as flights are hard to get. If we do make it there we would have to stay in a hotel with no restaurants open. We would happily pay for delivery. We have reached out to Tesla but too early to speculate at this point as no indication on delivery date yet.

Not complaining. First world problems. Safety first for everyone. If we have to we’ll just pass on the first one and wait till things blow over. Interesting times though.

Stay safe everyone. It’s still just a car. :).

Below are my config and dates. hope that helps. Tesla rep told me on chat that i should not apply for financing until they call me. I live right across service center and pretty much going to there to look if they received any red one or not lol

Red AWD - 20 Inch Induction Wheels - FSD

Ordered - 3/3
Details asked and submitted - 3/18
VIN and MVPA (Motor Vehicle purchase agreement) Available - 3/23

VIN# Last 4 3xxx

Good info on time frames, thanks! Any idea when it will be delivered?

We ordered the white with white interior, standard wheels, FSD. That red and those wheel are gorgeous. We figure that if we want to change the color, we'll just wrap it. Range is more important than looks of the wheels for us at least until we are sure we have reduced range anxiety.

Good info on time frames, thanks! Any idea when it will be delivered?

We ordered the white with white interior, standard wheels, FSD. That red and those wheel are gorgeous. We figure that if we want to change the color, we'll just wrap it. Range is more important than looks of the wheels for us at least until we are sure we have reduced range anxiety.

Got it. Based on how bad it is in your state with covid 19, you should get a call from tesla in week or two. you can try calling them and see if they can locate where you vehicle currently is.

White interior looks very good but i dont trust myself keeping it clean

I am still waiting for a call from Tesla rep :( hope it does not delay much

I got a txt this morning to schedule home delivery. Only options were next Monday or Tuesday. I live in Dallas

When I put that I wanted home delivery, the message I got was Tesla does not deliver to my location. So I wondered if they will make an exception during the shelter in place Covid-19 situation? Since I live over 3 hours away from Seattle, it is not advisable and I'm not sure it's legal for me to drive there to pick it up....I for sure don't want to and would just hire a transport service to pick it up and deliver to me if Tesla won't do it.

When I put that I wanted home delivery, the message I got was Tesla does not deliver to my location. So I wondered if they will make an exception during the shelter in place Covid-19 situation? Since I live over 3 hours away from Seattle, it is not advisable and I'm not sure it's legal for me to drive there to pick it up....I for sure don't want to and would just hire a transport service to pick it up and deliver to me if Tesla won't do it.

Called Delivery Advisor about this...they won't make an exception for this for lockdown states...kind of annoying when they have the tools to bypass these shutdowns and be safe at the same time.

Yes, they did. Told me they will deliver the vehicle. Came, delivered, went away.... FUNtastic!,

Did it come from Tyco Center? I have a delivery appointment this weekend for Tyco Center pick-up. Would prefer home delivery but hope it is a no touch delivery. I have not received any emails of phone calls from Tesla the entire process. I have just been watching my Tesla page daily for updates and following what ever step is next.