TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Giving Tesla Feedback

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by PhysicsGuy85, Sep 30, 2017.

Tags:
?

Describe your interactions when contacting Tesla. I have:

1. contacted Tesla with owner feedback - responded

33.3%
  2. contacted Tesla with owner feedback - no response

16.7%
  3. contacted Tesla with reservation feedback - responded

66.7%
  4. contacted Tesla with reservation feedback - no response

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. PhysicsGuy85

PhysicsGuy85 Member

I have been pleasantly surprised over the years at the power of what a single email can do.

We are seeing more details about the Model 3 coming out. I see a lot of people posting complaints about various things (like the wipers only having slow and fast...wtf Tesla?). However, how many of you actually take the time to email/contact Tesla with your concerns? I have, and they have called me back to chat!

Moral of this post is: Don't just assume someone else is writing them, or that they truly know what their customers want. Write them!

• Like x 2
  2. PhysicsGuy85

PhysicsGuy85 Member

Really what I am getting at with the options 3 and 4 is: Have you seen something, as a reservation holder, that you didn't like on the Model 3 and provided feedback?

I have emailed about the lack of a separate software purchase for just Advanced Cruise Control, or something like that, which would detect and match the speed of other vehicles, while I am still steering (my Subaru has this...), and I have emailed about the lack of wiper options.

3. DR61

DR61 Member

Turns out the wiper deal is just misinterpretation of the screen control. They are variable and intermittent using a slider (according to a new owner).

4. Runt8

Runt8 Member

Not to derail this thread, but I was under the impression that there were 4 speeds - slow and high intermittent, and slow and high continuous.

5. FlyingKiwi

FlyingKiwi Member

Probably a newer software build than the Texas delivery video.