Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Giving Tesla Feedback

Describe your interactions when contacting Tesla. I have:

• contacted Tesla with reservation feedback - no response

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been pleasantly surprised over the years at the power of what a single email can do.

We are seeing more details about the Model 3 coming out. I see a lot of people posting complaints about various things (like the wipers only having slow and fast...wtf Tesla?). However, how many of you actually take the time to email/contact Tesla with your concerns? I have, and they have called me back to chat!

Moral of this post is: Don't just assume someone else is writing them, or that they truly know what their customers want. Write them!

Really what I am getting at with the options 3 and 4 is: Have you seen something, as a reservation holder, that you didn't like on the Model 3 and provided feedback?

I have emailed about the lack of a separate software purchase for just Advanced Cruise Control, or something like that, which would detect and match the speed of other vehicles, while I am still steering (my Subaru has this...), and I have emailed about the lack of wiper options.