TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Glass roof rack

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Ahzuz, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Ahzuz

Ahzuz Member

Hello TMC,

I'm looking to buy a Glass roof rack for my bikes (2018 Model S)
    Since weeks/months the item shows out of stock on the Tesla website.
    With my Tesla's advisor recommendation, I contacted Tesla directly to ask for an update when they are going to re-stock or to make a custom order. They said they have no idea when this item is going to be back.

Question to you : how the heck can I get those roof bars ? Any tricks ? Has it ever been in stock ?

Thanks!

2. krtrice

krtrice Member

It was in stock for only a few days before it was sold out. Keep in mind that it is only compatible with Model S cars produced after February 10, 2019. If you have a car older than that, you will need to contact service to have your vehicle retrofit. That's one thing you can knock out while you're waiting for the rack to become available again.

• Informative x 1