Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Glen Allen VA Supercharger Grand Opening Thursday Oct 24th @ 10am -- Who's Going?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm planning to drive there from Charlottesville.

Got an email with RSVP link this morning.

Join us for the Glen Allen Supercharger Opening!
crm_map_marker_13x16.png
9860 Brook Road, Glen Allen, VA 23059
Located in the parking lot between Chili’s and Men’s Wearhouse
crm_calendar_17x17.png
Thursday, October 24th at 10am
We are excited to announce our first Supercharger location in Virginia. To commemorate this important milestone for Tesla and our Virginia community, we would like to invite you, your family and your friends to attend the ribbon cutting ceremony and celebrate with us.

Details
Please submit your RSVP if you would like to attend and let us know how many guests you will bring. Due to the expected volume of Model S owners, there may be a wait for charging. Please plan accordingly.

Great day today at Virginia Center Commons. I counted 34 Model S's, one Roadster and too many politicians. Thanks to all who came from great distances. Eight chargers waiting for you on I-95 S. Come visit.

I would say the more involved politicians the better. Ev's and green energy need more incentives in Virginia. Not to mention Tesla needing help in Virginia as far as sales and service locations.