Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Glitch in display showing random warning indicators after supercharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was driving my 2021 Tesla model S plaid home from Indiana then during the first super charging session and a warning indicator saying reduced power and speed was limited but I was able to continue drive it. The next time I went to a supercharger it then started malfunctioning and glitching and random warning indicators are showing up in the display in random warning sounds were also sounding. Cameras locked up and everything froze so I had no drivers assist or parking assist or auto pilot working. Then when I got home I try to do a update and then the update failed then I did a reboot then tried an update again then it went through. So far the issue has not started again but I have not brought it to a supercharger yet since then so I’m not sure what’s gonna happen until I go do another supercharge Has anyone experienced anything like this and what do you think it could be?

I’m having the same exact issue on my brand new Model 3 Long Range. It’s been to service and after 7 days of having it they “couldn’t reproduce the issue” even tho it’s happened to me every single time I super charge. I have video to prove it. After picking it up from service and it happened again, I called the service manager and he says engineering is “looking into it” since there’s no bug logs and they’ll get back to me with a solution. Have you had any luck?