Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gloss It Paint Correction and EVO Pro 9H Titanium Quartz Ceramic on My Black Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone. I am in love with my new model three. after having it tinted and blacked out I just was not done yet. I was out looking for who to have powder coat the wheels when I came across a company called Gloss It here in Las Vegas. The studio here is also home to the factory and owner of the company Rich. Rich has 30 years in high end detailing and paint correction. After meeting with them and looking over a few of the cars they had done and/or were in the process of doing. many high end exotics. I decided to get the EVO Pro 9H Quartz Ceramic Coating on the entire car and to have them do the gloss black powder coating of the wheels as well. It worked out great to have them do both in one visit instead of having to be without my car twice at two places.

I dropped the car off Monday and it was available Thursday night for pick up. It looked much better then new when picked up. And better yet it looks that good every single day. I love it. it was done now about 6 weeks ago and I've put thousands of miles on it since and the car looks just as good after a 5-10 minute wipe down as the day I picked it up at gloss it. its awesome and I really love it. It was well worth the cost. it was a little more expensive to do a black car then some other colors because its very difficult to get correct. It was worth every penny and they did a truly incredible job. it also comes with a six year warranty so it should look this good for a long time. I am also happy with the powder coat work they did on the wheels. they look great. check out some photos

upload_2018-6-12_15-31-26.png

Me and Tesla at GlossIt.jpg
Tesla Model 3 after GlossIt.jpg
Tesla Model 3 after GlossIt.jpg