Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Glossy Yellow Wrap Completed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not having wrapped a car before - pardon my question:

How far does the wrap go on the car. IOW is the car's original paint visible anywhere? (Like in door jambs, under the hood, under the carpeting)

As of right now the door jams are still pearl white. Was waiting to see how we liked it before getting those done.

The calipers might be next... not sure though.

the car looks fantastic. stick with two-tone (yellow and black). definitely remove the chrome. as for the calipers, paint it GOOOOOLLLD! :wink:

images-1.jpeg

actually looks good

door handles should definitely be chrome though

I personally don't understand matte color change wraps on cars... unless I want a car that looks like it has primer on it... which I don't. I don't find matte appealing on cars at all. Yet to see one that I like.

all i get are compliments about my matte grey smart

Qdb0Tfs.jpg

actually looks good

door handles should definitely be chrome though

all i get are compliments about my matte grey smart

Qdb0Tfs.jpg

Definitely the best looking matte wrap I've seen... probably because it looks more satin than matte... that said, and no offense....... I still don't like the non-gloss look. :(

My fiance's car is at the Raleigh, NC service center until Monday sometime. So, if you end up stopping in you can probably check it out. :p

A few customers there had already asked the service rep where it got done.