Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Glove box not available week before updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

2016 90D MCU 2 been having the same issue for the last few months. Initially happened Mar 2022 (Help please! Model X Glove box can't open), the glove box suddenly not opening and i thought it was broken, then before the appointment and a software update, it started working again. It stopped again in a week or so, then after software update it works again. The third time it stopped working, i search online and see there are software rolling out that day (it was the FULL FSD trail time so many small updates) and i guess since my car was old, i don't get the update until another week, then the glove box would work again.

It stopped working last week again, and worked again since the latest update (happen to me 2 days ago).
Does anyone else experience the same issue? my car is out of warranty and every time i put a ticket through they want me to pay for the diagnostic. Is there a way to report bug to Tesla? thank you!