TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
  1. Lloyd

Lloyd Well-Known Member

Try whacking the right side as you push the button. I have freed several with a stuck box as yours with this method. It seems to free the latch to move as it should. SC can adjust it for you.

2. JPP

JPP Active Member

Also try holding the release button and pressing in on the glovebox door to take the pressure off of the latch pins.

3. skyhix

skyhix Member

Just had mine fixed. my glove box switch got stuck. they just pulled it apart and reassembled it from what I understand. they ordered another one just incase I had the same problem again to have it on hand. I only have mobile service in my area.

4. EVCarGUy

EVCarGUy Member

On another thread, several of us have noticed our emergency flashers no longer work. I winder if it's the same stuck button thing. It sounds like I need to take the registration and proof of insurance out of the glove box just in case. Given my luck, I'll get pulled over, and the glove box won't open.