Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Glovebox dimensions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I have a LED Flood/Flashlight combo that's pretty narrow, but about 8 inches long. I'm assuming it'll fit in the MS' glovebox just fine, but was wondering if anyone happens to know how wide the glovebox is?

It's roughly 14" wide. It doesn't seem to be perfectly rectangular, but unless your flashlight is outrageously thick/deep, it should fit fine. I've put an iPad 2 in there (almost 10" x 7" x .5", in its case) and while it gets tilted up when I close the sloping front of the glovebox, it fit fine. Of course, you could stop by the store in Scottsdale and check the fit directly. ;-) Any excuse!

It's roughly 14" wide. It doesn't seem to be perfectly rectangular, but unless your flashlight is outrageously thick/deep, it should fit fine. I've put an iPad 2 in there (almost 10" x 7" x .5", in its case) and while it gets tilted up when I close the sloping front of the glovebox, it fit fine. Of course, you could stop by the store in Scottsdale and check the fit directly. ;-) Any excuse!
Thanks for the info! Yes, it should fit fine. Mine is being delivered on Saturday, so I can wait to find out. Its not like an expensive flashlight or anything. Just was interested to know if it would fit.