Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Glovis Captain - Delivery text

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
basically you have to send the money via bank transfer by 7 days before collection

I've never had the luxury of receiving final invoice more than 7 days before collection! In fact I'm not sure that for any of them it was more than 48 hours! (although, "for balance", they had the Owner Details wrong so some of the delay was sorting that out ... still never had 7 days though). From what I see of people reporting texts it does seem to be "more notice" than previously ... but ...

the final invoice appeared probably 10 days ago. The next step says “We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment”

I don't remember seeing/hearing of the "Wait for XXX before making payment" once the final invoice is available. Sometimes stuff from USA site creeps onto the UK one ... might be worth getting it clarified?

Great stuff, you all seem to be the 26th, I'm the 30th but that's likely because I will be an Edinburgh collection so an extra few days to get the car up there. 30th is perfect timing for me as I wanted it just before the end of this tax year. Now need to try and get the home charger installed before the grant gets cut on the 31st. Applied to switch electricity to Octopus at the end of last week so hopefully that will be up and running not too long after receiving the car.