Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

GM Is Bringing Back HUMMER, and It Has 1,000 Electric Horsepower!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah - so, now, I'm intrigued. I am not a fan of Cybertruck because of the look. So far - this looks like it could be a pretty cool looking truck. Batteries by LG Chem (which also built for Tesla) - that s good thing. Battery size, range, all look respectable. I'm not going to jump on the overpriced bandwagon (when it first comes out) - but I'll definitely take a look.

Pricing will be interesting. It's hard to tell whether GM will price this thing to be competitive with Cybertruck or ignore that pricing and try to set an entirely different market for EV trucks. Rivian, Bollinger, etc are much higher - maybe this is where the Hummer goes.

Anyway - great to see competition heating up.

dims

This looks bigger than a Jeep to me . . . no?

dims

This looks bigger than a Jeep to me . . . no?

There is a picture of them standing in it and it looks smaller. There is also only one row of seats. The bed looks small. It's about the size of the hood.

It looks similar in size to a Jeep ultimate or Hummer h3. People always thought the H3 was huge but for reference my H3 was 187 inches long and my brothers Jeep Wrangler is 188in.

Or I could be wrong and this thing is a full-size. I hope not though.