Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

GME and AMC stock action (out of main)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
CLOV up 48% today. Should I sell? Market cap = $7Bn.

Yes. I was sitting on CLOV for a while and forced myself to sell it at like $8 having bought at $10. Grrrrrr

In fairness, I did use the proceeds for TSLA options so.......

My thought was that these guy would be bought up at some point and 2-3x the $10 SPAC entry price at least. This is just a short squeeze, so no real indication of fundamentals or a pending deal. They're growing tho, not a terrible company in a not so lean industry!

Nice to see the shorts get burnt in any capacity. Lord knows why they think it's logical to short anything right now.

Reactions: Buckminster
Anyone have ideas on what to make of this?

Google Trends

Screen Shot 2021-06-26 at 5.04.20 PM.png

Edit: the breakdown by state is most fascinating.

Screen Shot 2021-06-26 at 5.09.28 PM.png

Ugh. I don't have the emotional strength to read past the very beginning of the very first "conclusion".

The extreme volatility in meme stocks in January 2021 tested the capacity and resiliency of our securities markets in a way that few could have anticipated.

Totally. I mean....how could anyone possibly see a problem with allowing hedge funds to short a stock 3x beyond the actual number of shares available. I mean, what could have possibly gone wrong?

What a joke. The whole thing is rigged. It's inner workings laid bare for all to see, clear as day. And nothing.

Thanks for posting, I'll read through tomorrow when I'm better able to handle it.