Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Go Ahead -- Grade my Vanity Plate Idea

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I need help deciding between my current plate and a second one I already ordered. Here is the one I have now:
View attachment 423537

The new one I ordered is:

PUR NRGI

I noticed a possible gender difference. Most of my guy friends seem to like YUSEOIL and my wife and most of my gal friends seem to like PUR NRGI .

Thoughts/feedback/suggestions welcome!
Thank you

Well, since you ask for feedback...

If I saw the first one, I'd get all snitty and shout, "NO I DON'T!!!"

The second one, well, electricity is cleaner, but is it more "pure" than gasoline? What would that even mean?

Sorry. You did ask for feedback. :)

20190621_171506.jpg

When we get a model Y, it will be MY 'hand' FREE

Very clever. I hope you're not driving like your license plate says. :rolleyes:
I bought FSD so hopefully one day in the near future it will be hand free.
RoboTaxi will be a perfect match for my license plate when Tesla is driving around with no driver. The license plate will hopfully good enough to warn other drivers to stay away from this Tesla lol.

Last edited:
I bought FSD so hopefully one day in the near future it will be hand free.
RoboTaxi will be a perfect match for my license plate when Tesla is driving around with no driver. The license plate will hopfully good enough to warn other drivers to stay away from this Tesla lol.

I sure hope you're right. I personally think that hands-free is a few years off still. In the mean time I hope you're keeping your hands on the wheel.

Wanted to feature solar on mine and help dispel the myth that EVs are coal powered, especially in WV.

View attachment 424082

Now that one I like! Mine will be sun powered soon as well, though my license plate is just a standard Hawaiian "Electric Vehicle" plate, which I just learned gets me free parking at the airport and parking meters.