Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Go Fund Me for EV Charging in SE NM

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What wonderful news. Looks like I could get from Lubbock to Ruidoso in my MX without going hundreds of miles out of the way. I have the dual chargers never tried the 80a but should work nicely. Thanks for all the work to get something in Roswell

Please update the thread if you make the trip. My car has been a bit finicky charging >40A in Roswell for some reason but I think it's my car and not the HPWCs.

Charging in Roswell as I type. Just sent a little something to the GoFundMe. Thank you so much for doing this.

Is there a reason this isn’t yet on PlugShare? Anything we can do to help?

We arrived from the Santa Rosa SC and were going to refill at a Roswell RV park tomorrow (after a good night sleep in the Walmart parking lot ) but google and this thread came to the rescue, making a great day even better. Thank you all. We’ve had our Model Y 45 days and we’re at about 9,500 miles and counting already .

Charging in Roswell as I type. Just sent a little something to the GoFundMe. Thank you so much for doing this.

Is there a reason this isn’t yet on PlugShare? Anything we can do to help?

We arrived from the Santa Rosa SC and were going to refill at a Roswell RV park tomorrow (after a good night sleep in the Walmart parking lot ) but google and this thread came to the rescue, making a great day even better. Thank you all. We’ve had our Model Y 45 days and we’re at about 9,500 miles and counting already .

It is on plugshare. Do you mean on the Tesla Nav? I'm working on that.

Interesting. Must be something with my settings. Or I’ve just been awake too long.

Now that I’m here I get the banner at the bottom but nothing on the map now or when I searched earlier.

Attachments

• 5EFF2A65-2DF9-4CB1-A94C-010741BB8BDF.jpeg
    5EFF2A65-2DF9-4CB1-A94C-010741BB8BDF.jpeg
    596.2 KB · Views: 71
@nwdiver, anything we can do to help get your Roswell HWPCs listed on Tesla's find us SC/Destination map? Happy to help by sending a request in to get it added if it would help; and I'm sure Tesla owners traveling through there and unaware would love to know about it. Not sure who to contact though.

It is nice to look at their website's find us map and seeing cities in NM getting listed with SCs or coming soon ones. But that Roswell area is still pretty barren. Roswell, like who hasn't thought of going there!

The Hotel Ruidoso and Comfort Inn in Ruidoso with their destination chargers look like nice accommodations but still when you are driving around site seeing you hate to drive out of your way for a charge so the more locations the better.

Last edited:
@nwdiver, anything we can do to help get your Roswell HWPCs listed on Tesla's find us SC/Destination map? Happy to help by sending a request in to get it added if it would help; and I'm sure Tesla owners traveling through there and unaware would love to know about it. Not sure who to contact though.

It is nice to look at their website's find us map and seeing cities in NM getting listed with SCs or coming soon ones. But that Roswell area is still pretty barren. Roswell, like who hasn't thought of going there!

The Hotel Ruidoso and Comfort Inn in Ruidoso with their destination chargers look like nice accommodations but still when you are driving around site seeing you hate to drive out of your way for a charge so the more locations the better.

I'll ping Tesla again. I had hoped the property owner would take care of it. It's frustrating that Tesla doesn't add verified charging sites from plugshare to their nav. Plugshare has a pretty good system. Tesla could easily filter all the sites with a rating >8 or so.

UPDATE: I submitted an error report to Plugshare for the location, using the web app: something like “ this location not showing up in your IOS app”. Strange, you would think they would both use the same database.

AHA, shows up if I log into Plugshare using a web browser, but not with the IOS app. I will see if I can submit some kind of a ticket for them to fix it.

Reactions: SageBrush