Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Going to Factory Tour tomorrow 02/22

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can someone supply more details on the factory tour? Duration of tour? What is the rundown? Good for children (ages 9 & 12)? I wanted to try and schedule a tour on the day we pickup our MX. Kids would be super excited to see the factory and be shocked when we end the tour with picking up the vehicle.....surprise!

For me it came with the delivery at the factory. Here's the mail I got confirming my delivery time:

Delivery Agenda

While each delivery appointment will include an orientation of your new Model X, we would love to focus on items that you are particularly interested in. If you have not already submitted your orientation survey, please take a moment to complete it and help us customize your delivery day experience!

·Factory Tour – 1 hour

· Delivery Documents – 15 minutes

·Model X Orientation – 30 minutes

For me it came with the delivery at the factory. Here's the mail I got confirming my delivery time:

Delivery Agenda

While each delivery appointment will include an orientation of your new Model X, we would love to focus on items that you are particularly interested in. If you have not already submitted your orientation survey, please take a moment to complete it and help us customize your delivery day experience!

·Factory Tour – 1 hour

· Delivery Documents – 15 minutes

·Model X Orientation – 30 minutes

@pvogel If you are picking up your car at the factory, do you still pay the destination charge?